It wouldn't be in true Kellee fashion to give Christmas gifts that didn't involve the internet, would it? So here it is - your very own blog post! Actually, your very own blog! I hope you enjoy your tea - there's plenty more of it where it came from. Really, if you ever need coffee or tea, let me know. Anyway! Merry Christmas Kel! Look how long we've known each other - seriously. It's been forever. From bio class freshman year with stinky george and crazy miss romani to being dubbed mitch's bitches senior year, I think we've had some great times. Please don't forget me when you become some famous biologist or scientist or whatever it is that you want to do - just remember, you can't get anywhere if your hair looks like shit, and that's where I can come in! See, I'll be tied to you forever in the form of cheap hair care! I hope your Christmas is happy and the New Year, too!
Love always and forever and ever,
Kellee (the right way to spell it)
No comments:
Post a Comment